Monday, March 10, 2008

I love the Zoo!!!

I know that most people that live in San Diego have been to the zoo about a bizillion times, but I love it. You always see something new and there is always at least one funny animal. I got to go with my good friend Michelle and her two kids a few weeks ago and we had a blast. This is Michelle and Jared and I laughed so hard when I saw how this turned out.
The goats would eat the leaves out of our hands and Jared kept running around trying to find more.
Here's Jared and I after looking at the bugs. We had such a great day.

2 comments:

Abbie said...

That looks like so much fun. We love the Zoo too, and we are waiting for some warm weather to go check it out again. Oh man, how we miss warm Cali. :) Good luck with working with your aunt. Those kinds of jobs can be so challenging, but so rewarding.

Michelle said...

Holy cow, I haven't been on your blog in FOREVER. I didn't even know you'd posted these. That's funny.

We need to do it again sometime!